For the past few weeks I've really struggled with what I'm going to for this second semester. It's taken some working out, but I finally have a definitive plan.
I'm going to focus on the history and narrative of the game. What did the world look like when it fell? The destruction of cities, what the radiation gates looked like, how people and animals were melded into mutants.
I then want to move on to the after effects; the changed geography, new cultures that emerged; tribes, clans, new religions and deities. What effects do the mutant and "alien" species from the gates have on the remaining peoples?
What level of technology is there? What do new settlements look like? What do old, ruined cities look like?
I also want to design the main opposition in the game, which would be one of the largest and most influential religious cults in the world.
My main objective with this term is to loosen up with my style of art; I want to learn how to speed paint properly, and find a way to give my style a raw and free quality.
Next post will be a detailed schedule of my plans for the coming term.
POSTS AFTER THIS WILL FEATURE WORK FOR SEMESTER 2
No comments:
Post a Comment