Here's a few of the ones that I've come with so far. I really want to experiment further with this technique and see how detailed I can get things with it through creating textures, etc.
My favourites are the bottom two, which I plan to develop further.

After drawing these, it got me thinking about dragons. Everyone loves dragons. I love dragons. So I decided that dragons are going to be quite a common sight within my game, although they aren't going to look like the usual scaled monsters.
I want to create creatures like them that haven't been seen in games before and by doing that providing the target audience with some new material.
Here are some rough dragon head designs that I doodled in class the other day:

I don't want them to look like mutants, but I do want them to be gnarled and grizzled with age, after having fought for their lives. They're not likely to look pretty after that, are they?
No comments:
Post a Comment